QuickStart™ Works on Many Basic Levels:
- It’s quick and easy, land compared to pills, it’s much more natural and is a less complicated way to take multiple nutrients.
- It comes in a fine powder in order to ensure minimal processing and maximum absorption. Unfortunately, much of the therapeutic value of pills is ruined in the manufacturing process. Moreover because of the complex nature of the digestive track, pills are often not adequately absorbed. Lastly is the issue of dose. It would take over 60 horse sized capsules to pack the same amount of nutrients found in a regular dose of Quickstart.
- It’s the most affordable way to take supplements. If the ingredients in Quickstart were purchased separately, they would cost as much as $170.00 per month.
- Fiber. Everyone needs more fiber in their diet. Quickstart contains a full 7 grams of soluble fiber per dose. Quickstart satisfies the appetite, and is very effective for weight control. It contains extra chromium, a full 1,200 micrograms per serving necessary for protection against weight gain.
- It detoxifies the liver, restores and maintains optimal bowel function, and helps to eliminate heavy metals like lead, arsenic and cadmium.
- It contains a full therapeutic dose of astragalus, a superb Chinese herb that enhances both cellular immunity and antibody production.
- It contains therapeutic doses of saw palmetto and soy isolates, shown to help prevent prostate and breast disease, regulate both male and female hormones, and enhance immunity.
- A therapeutic level of ginko biloba help inhibit platelet aggregation and adhesion and decrease fibrinogen and plasma thickness. Translated from medicalease, this means a desirable blood-thinning activity.
- The microfiltered, denatured whey protein isolates are rich in antibodies, lactoferrin, and glycomacropeptide or GMP. Lactoferrin binds free iron in the body, thereby reducing iron-induced free radical production. GMP stimulates the release of cholecystokinin, a potent hormone that signals satiety to the appetite control center in the brain.
- The formula also benefits the heart, and contains potent nutritional elements known to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. The unique combination of phytosterols, soluble fiber, niacin, B6, folic acid, B12, chromium and antioxidants, lowers LDL cholesterol, triglycerides and homocystein levels.
Directions for Taking Quickstart™
Take Quickstart as a breaksfast replacement. It is formulated to duplicate the composition of a perfect food, and is a very good way to create a high energy level all day long.
Start with a half scoop or less. The formulas is quite strong, and it may take a few days for your body to get used to it. After you’ve adjusted to a starting dose, gradually increase the daily dose to the recommended two scoops. After three months on the full dose, back down to one scoop a day for maintenance.
Many people enjoy making smoothies by adding favorite extras such as frozen or fresh fruit, yogurt, protein powder, almond or soy milk, orange juice, along with water, ice in preferred amounts, and blending well.
In A Hurry?!
- Use a jar or glass with a lid
- 6 ounces water
- 2 ounces of orange juice (not from concentrate)
- 1 scoop of QS and ½ scoop of protein powder, shake , drink and be on your way for an energetic day!
- Please note that we CANNOT ship to P.O. boxes.
- Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska is an additional $10.00.
- All Canadian and International orders require the shipping costs to be calculated by our office.
- Please contact Marcy at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quote you the shipping costs.