Dr. Shallenberger’s original formula now available!
Superfats provide a blend of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids as well as omega-9 fatty acids. Flaxseed oil, wheatgerm oil and Bio-Energy Testing Center’s exclusive ultra-pure fish oil provide this nature-reflective balance of fatty acids that support healthy eicosanoid metabolism and cardiovascular health.
12 reasons For Taking Super Fats
1. Super Fats is a balanced source of all of the essential and non-essential poly-unsaturated fats that are so critical to health. It includes both the critical omega 3 end products EPA and DHA, and also the parent omega 3 and omega 6 fats.
2. The essential fats in Super Fats need to be present in a particular balance for optimum results. Research has shown that the optimum ratio of the omega 6 fats to the omega 3 fats is 6:1. Super Fats maintains this ratio.
3. Super Fats contains a supply of many of the most important but non-essential fats that you may not get enough of from your diet. These include alpha-linolenic acid, oleic acid, palmitoleic acid, palmitic acid, myristic acid, octacosanol, squalene, and both alpha and beta tocotrienol.
4. Super Fats is loaded with a full supply of natural anti-oxidants. That’s very important, because poly-unsaturated fats need to be taken together with the proper fat soluble anti-oxidant nutrients in order to protect them from oxidation both in the bottle and in your body.
5. Super Fats has the entire spectrum of vitamin E components. These are known as alpha, beta, delta, and gamma tocopherol. This is exactly the way vitamin E is found in nature, and research has shown that it may be unsafe to take vitamin E in any other way. Furthermore, although most vitamins contain only alpha tocopherol, the evidence is that the other tocopherols are equally important.
6. Super Fats contains the important fat soluble nutrient lycopene. Lycopene helps to prevent bladder, colon, breast, cervical, and prostate cancer. Lycopene has this effect due to its ability to interfere with the way cancers use growth factors to stimulate their proliferation.
7. Super Fats contains a significant dose of CoQ10. You have already heard much about Coenzyme Q10. It is critical for energy production, and is the most important intracellular anti-oxidant. CoQ10 is a fat soluble nutrient, and the fact that the CoQ10 in Super Fats is dissolved in other fats, supports its absorption and uptake in the intestinal tract.
8. Super Fats contains one of the most important of all nutrients, lipoic acid. Lipoic acid has the unique ability to replenish vitamin C after it has been used up. This is a critical reaction since humans cannot synthesize nearly enough vitamin C for the body to be completely protected from free radical damage. Lipoic acid is also a crucial nutrient for the metabolism of fat. It also decreases insulin resistance. Lipoic acid protects the mitochondria from damage, and is critical for optimum energy production.
9. Super Fats contains vitamin D3. This is the active form of vitamin D. Science has repeatedly shown how important vitamin D is for cancer prevention, maximum immune function, and bone health.
10. Super Fats comes as a bulk supplement, not a capsule. This allows you to easily take more or less depending on your needs.
11. Super Fats comes in a glass container. Plastic bottles contain bisphenols in order to make the plastic pliable. Bisphenols are endocrine disrupters, which means they mimic and interfere with your body’s hormones and “disrupts” your endocrine system.
12. When Super Fats are blended in a breakfast smoothie with QuickStart the combination is the perfect food, high in nutrients, fiber, protein, and essential oils and low in calories.
There are no reviews yet.